Home SURVIVAL TECHNOLOGIES

SURVIVAL TECHNOLOGIES

PSK REAL TIME CHAT OVER SSB RADIO

One of my oldest friends asked me about a text based chat or messaging system which could work over radio. If radio is your thing, that is a fairly...

APLICATIONS

How Much Energy Can Co2 Absorb?

As a matter of fact, 95% of the radiant energy is absorbed by CO2 at pre-industrial levels, leaving a maximum of just 5% for...

HOT NEWS